You've recently learned that Floraison does not have minimum order quantities and that you can literally purchase any number of any item on the products page. But, you're not sure how you should go about placing your order. Read on to find out how to get your order prepared and delivered to your doorstep in record time.
1. From your preferred browser, visit www.floraison .net
2. Once you have landed on the homepage, select 'Products' from the menu using your mouse or your finger if you're visiting the website on an android/apple device.
3. Once the 'Products' page has been loaded; you will be presented with a panoramic view of all the products on offer. To view any of the products in detail, click on the product to explore it further.
4. Once you have clicked on a product, a page dedicated to the product will show up. On this page, you can find the features of the item as well as images of the bottle.
5. To place an order/request a quote for the product, simply click on the button that reads 'Request Quote', which can be found beneath the bottle's description and feature list.
6. Once clicked, a form will load and appear. To proceed with placing an order/requesting a quote - simply fill in your details. Be sure to fill in the bottle item of your interest in the text field box found at the bottom of the form. Use the 'Our Products' list right above the text field for reference.
7. Once done, simply click on the 'Submit' button to finalize your invoice/quote.
8. See your inbox for the invoice/quote document against which you will pay using the invoice/quote number thereon as reference.
* Your order is shipped within 24 hours to anywhere you happen to be in South Africa. Also, you can choose to collect your order from our our showroom on 121 Rodene Road, Lynnrodene, Pretoria, 0081. Your orders can also be collected on your behalf if you have opted for a courier delivery service.
We're always ready to take your calls. Our lines are open from 08:00 up until 17:00, Monday to Friday.
We hope to have bought you much value with this post, this especially if you've had a challenge placing an order before or if you were unsure how to go about it.